Basic Compassionate Depossession
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Betsy Bergstrom for a powerful healing workshop that focuses on tools and techniques to help those suffering from illness caused by possessing spirits and that problems they create. We look at some of the causes or reasons for possession and the mechanics of how it happens. A person who has experienced soul loss or other traumas may find that they have become a host to suffering beings or entities. These suffering beings may live off of that person's energy and influence them in a variety of ways. Illness, depression, substance abuse, phobias, emotional problems, suicidal tendencies and other issues may be in part due to the influence or overshadowing of beings that have attached to the client. These beings may be people whose own experience at the time of death has become compromised in such a way that they did not successfully make their own journey to the Light. Sometimes, the possessing spirit isn't dead, and is of a different type entirely.
Compassionate Depossession is a humane therapy that benefits both the client and the attached suffering from whatever reality the being comes from. This training will teach students spiritual protection as well as safe and effective methods for compassionate depossession.
- Connecting with the vast web of psychopomp beings and angels, we learn how to become midwives of a tremendous transformation for suffering beings who, in their turn, have caused suffering.
- Connecting with and calling in protector spirits and power animals prior to depossession work, we work with the spiritual principles and the powerful network already set up to aid beings in their transitions.
- Together, we move through our own fears, biases and discomforts about death and the uncanny to become steadfast and compassionate practitioners. Attention is put to aftercare, as well. This aftercare is for the client as well as the practitioner, because when all is said and done, this is profound Middleworld work. Openings in this workshop remain available.
- Some shamanic journeying ability is desirable.
- This work is for mature individuals.
- This class is for practitioners, not people seeking personal depossession.
This work is non-heroic and is best undertaken by grounded and mature individuals because of the potential for phenomenon in this work. This is not a program for those seeking healing rather than training, though healing may occur within the training. This is an intensive training. Please have some shamanic journeying skills for the preparatory work in this class.
*Art belongs to JuanUlloa. You can find them here: https://juanulloa.com
Artwork used: Touch of Light
Compassionate Depossession - Day 1 of 6Zoom
Compassionate Depossession - Day 2 of 6Zoom
- Paid in full$600$6000$0
- Deposit on registration$200$2000$0