Basic Compassionate Depossession
This is not a program for those seeking healing rather than training, though healing may occur within the training. This is an intensive training. Registration Deadline: October 19, 2022. Please note that this course takes place over two extended weekends - October 21-23 and October 28-30
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2022, 8:00 AM PDT
Online Course: Zoom
About the Event
Please note that this course takes place over two extended weekends - October 21-23 and October 28-30
Join Betsy Bergstrom for a powerful healing workshop that focuses on tools and techniques to help those suffering from illness caused by possessing spirits and the problems they create. We look at some of the causes or reasons for possession and the mechanics of how it happens. A person who has experienced soul loss or other traumas may find that they have become a host to suffering beings or entities. These suffering beings may live off of that person's energy and influence them in a variety of ways. Illness, depression, substance abuse, phobias, emotional problems, suicidal tendencies and other issues may be in part due to the influence or overshadowing of beings that have attached to the client. These beings may be people whose own experience at the time of death has become compromised in such a way that they did not successfully make their own journey to the Light. Sometimes, the possessing spirit isn't dead, and is of a different type entirely.
Compassionate Depossession is a humane therapy that benefits both the client and the attached suffering being from whatever reality the being comes from. This training will teach students spiritual protection as well as safe and effective methods for compassionate depossession.
- Connecting with the vast web of psychopomp beings and angels, we learn how to become midwives of a tremendous transformation for suffering beings who, in their turn, have caused suffering.
- Connecting with and calling in protector spirits and power animals prior to depossession work, we work with the spiritual principles and the powerful network already set up to aid beings in their transitions.
- Together, we move through our own fears, biases and discomforts about death and the uncanny to become steadfast and compassionate practitioners. Attention is put to aftercare, as well. This aftercare is for the client as well as the practitioner, because when all is said and done, this is profound Middleworld work. Openings in this workshop remain available.
- Some shamanic journeying ability is desirable.
- This work is for mature individuals.
- This class is for practitioners, not people seeking personal depossession.
- While it is not a prerequisite for this session, it is highly recommended to have taken a course in Mediumship. Please note - for upcoming classes in Compassionate Depossession in 2023, a course in Mediumship will be a prerequisite for this course. Information about the Mediumship course with Betsy is available here.
This work is non-heroic and is best undertaken by grounded and mature individuals because of the potential for phenomenon in this work. This is not a program for those seeking healing rather than training, though healing may occur within the training. This is an intensive training. Please have some shamanic journeying skills for the preparatory work in this class.
Basic Compassionate Depossession - Day 1Zoom
Basic Compassionate Depossession - Day 2Zoom
Deposit on course
Deposit required : $150.00 to hold your place in the class. Full payment is required in advance on October 21, 2022.$150.00+$3.75 service feeSold Out
Paid in full$650.00+$16.25 service fee
Balance Due $500.00$500.00+$12.50 service fee